PLG@ Elite Apts at Pueblo Evita - Spain
Malaga - Spain
Property ID: A800
Pueblo Evita is a gated resort built in the Spanish pueblo style and set between the sea and the mountains on the Costa del Sol in southern Spain. The resort is family-friendly with activities for all. It has 2 outdoor and 1 indoor heated swimming pool, a children's pool, whirlpool/hot tub, game room, plus a poolside clubhouse offering food, drink, and evening entertainment. There's an onsite grocery store, plus bars and restaurants. Car rental, laundry facilities, and child care are also available onsite.
Check-in Time: 17:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- One of the Outdoor pools will be closed from October 1, Annually to May 1, Annually.
- Outdoor pool will be closed from November 1, Annually to March 1, Annually.
- Indoor pool will be closed from March 1, Annually to November 1, Annually.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 35 to 45 Euros.