Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort Club - Fiji
Malololailai Island, Mamanuca Islands - Fiji
Property ID: 2884
Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort is set amid 600 acres of unspoiled island beauty. Here you can enjoy true Fijian hospitality in beachfront, self-contained island style burs. An excellent island style restaurant is next door at Musket Cove Resort. There are water sports, fishing trips, the use of canoes, line fishing or excursions to nearby island and villages. Swim or sunbake on palm fringed beaches, enjoy superb snorkeling, fossick over the extensive coral reef or just relax on the island.
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- The resort will take Amex, Diners, Mastercard and Visa. If you are departing early, please advise resort on arrival of your departure dates.
- A discount non compulsory water sports card is available or hire fees may be paid daily (children under 16 free). Also on the island is a 9 hole golf course, gifts shops and restaurants.
- Hobbie cats and a range of diving, fishing and charter yachts are available for hire.
- There are no telephones, TV's or radios in the units. Pay phones are available at the storeroom and swimming pool. The resort offers an excellent range of activities, restaurants and bars.
- Please check with resort for smoking policy.