Canada House Beach Club - FL
Pompano Beach, Florida - United States
Property ID: 1504
The Canada House Beach Club is located in Pompano Beach, Florida. The property is just seven miles north of Fort Lauderdale, and situated between Miami to the South and Palm Beach to the North. Pompano Beach, as the name implies, offers miles of beautiful beaches, lapped by the warm waters of the Gulf Stream. Here you can kick back to watch the surf, go people-watching, or look for the Goodyear blimp that calls Pompano Beach its home. Creature comforts include heated pool and outdoor hot tub, as well as small putting green, and shuffleboard for leisurely pursuits. The resort is also a short drive away from South Florida's shopping malls as well as myriad restaurants and other entertainment options.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- Member named on confirmation must be at least 21 with a government-issued photo ID to check in.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 50 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay.
- The 8 week rule applies to any and all reservations: Weeks, Points, all rental reservations (extra vacations, last call, nightly stays, etc.) and any other program offered by RCI, and applies to all member types including owners at these resorts. Confirmations with guest certificates will count towards the 8 week limit.
- There is an 8 week limit per calendar year to any combination of the following resorts: 1504, 4940, 4025, 5773, 7559, 6923, 6389, and 6057. The limit includes a combined total of 8 weeks or utilization of 8 units. ALL RESERVATIONS EXCEEDING THE LIMIT WILL BE CANCELLED.
- Resort does not allow close date confirmations, and the confirmation must be confirmed more than two days before the start date. Units 1001-1016, 2001-2016, and 3001-3005 are across the street from the beach.
- Units are assigned by RCI if a handicap unit is needed it should be the same size as assigned by RCI. Not all units have balconies. One free vehicle space per unit. Resort non-smoking policy.No smoking in units or patios; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties."
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.Resort non-smoking policy.
- Parking Restrictions: Limited parking onsite, No large vehicle parking, No boat parking, No RV parking, No trailers