Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay - FL
Naples, Florida - United States
Property ID: 0212
Naples Bay and the Gulf of Mexico combine to create a spectacular vacation setting. In addition to the beautiful weather year-round, this part of Florida offers recreational opportunities from deep-sea fishing to golf. You can also visit the largest attraction in Naples-Caribbean Garden's Zoological Park. Rookery Bay, five miles south, offers bird-watching and exhibits of marine life. You can enjoy hours of browsing in the many shops in Naples. A dinner theater and deep-sea fishing trips are also available nearby. Additional night rentals available through resort.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort fee: Resort amenities fee is 13 U.S. dollars. (Resort Fee is per night (plus taxes) . The fee covers use of resort amenities (where applicable).)
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100.00 U.S. dollars.