Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa - FL
Lake Buena Vista, Florida - United States
Property ID: DV06
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is an equestrian-themed, Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Villa Resort on the shores of Village Lake that captures the heyday of upstate New York country retreats of the 1800s. Enjoy a swim in the 161,000-gallon High Rock Spring Pool, featuring beautiful rockwork with cascading water and a unique water slide. Exercise in the health club, relax in the sauna, steam room, or whirlpool, or indulge in the revitalizing treatments and massage therapies of the award-winning spa. Tee off at nearby Buena Vista Golf Course, and afterwards dine on delicious American fare at upscale restaurants offering panoramic views of waterways and golf greens. In addition to four pools, the resort also offers two playgrounds, a high-tech game room, tennis, basketball, shuffleboard, jogging trails, and bike rentals. Community Hall offers ping pong, foosball, arts and crafts, and a variety of board games.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 18.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Addition of dining plans requires full payment upfront, reservation must occur no less than 48 hours in advance to add dining plan. Disney's Magical Express requires RSVP to 800-800-9800 48 hours prior to arrival and includes shuttle/bag service from/to airport. Call DVC member services at 800-800-9800 no later than 48 hours prior to arrival to provide all guest names in advance, no exceptions.
- Effective 1/22 & 1/23/2014 Congress Park Pool will be closed, all other pools are open.
- There is an area ownership restriction at this resort. If you made this reservation using points from an Orlando ownership or a resort within 30 miles of Disneyworld resorts in Orlando, it will be cancelled and you will be notified about rebooking a non-Disney property.
- $95 mandatory resort fee charged at check-in. Fee includes but is not limited to services such as assistance with dining reservations, Disney’s Magical Express reservations and purchasing theme park tickets through DVC member services toll free number 800-800-9800.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Mandatory fee: Usage Fee is 95 U.S. dollars.