The Georgian Inn Beach Club has everything you'll ever need in one fantastic place. Join others in the Welcome Aboard Room for free coffee and donuts. Meet your fellow vacationers while discussing this week's activities. Only three miles away, visit Daytona Lagoon where you can choose from rock climbing, go-karts, mini golf, and laser tag. If you want to stay in shape while you're on vacation, please visit the gym. Bikes, beach chairs, and boogie boards are also available. And when you're done breaking a sweat pamper yourself at the Spa Escape.Check-in Time:
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- The Georgian Inn Beach club will open it's doors for the first time since Hurricane Matthew hit back on October 7th causing severe damage to the property. Upon opening, the resort will only have about 45% capacity. The units are not 100% in condition that they were prior to the hurricane. Due to water damage the soffits had to be removed therefore there will be no window treatments at this time.
- Some of the furniture was badly damaged in the hurricane and is being replaced. Some units may not have all the furniture in yet. The Wi-fi system is not functioning to it's full capacity but the cable company is installing fiber optics to bring it back up. The laundry room is unavailable until further notice.
- The parking lot is temporarily housing many storage containers therefore parking will be limited. We are slightly understaffed at the moment. On the up side, the beach stairs have been repaired, the beach is beautiful and the pool is up and running.
- Parking Restrictions: No large vehicle parking, No RV parking, No trailers, Limited parking onsite