Cypress Pointe Resort Grande Villas has a turtle-shaped pool with children's area, whirlpool/hot tub, game room, children's playground, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, and picnic and barbecue areas. There's also a fitness center, gift shop, cafÃ©, and snack bar. Safe-deposit boxes are available, as is concierge service. There's also on-site parking. Daily housekeeping is available at a nominal charge.Check-in Time:
Sunday, Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- One bedroom units have small living areas and are best suited for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of working Service Animals. Certified Emotional Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed
- Resort fee: Equipment Rental fee is 1.00 U.S. dollars. (Per day)
- Resort fee: Resort amenities fee is 6.00 U.S. dollars. (Per day + tax.)
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 200.00 U.S. dollars.