Estero Island's hospitality blends perfectly with the Hawaiian atmosphere of Lahaina Inn Resort. The warm Florida sun, the peaceful sounds of the Gulf of Mexico, and a tranquil, unhurried ambience leave you relaxed and refreshed. Swimming and volleyball are on site, as well as an array of other activities. There are two swimming pools on site- one on each side of the street. Visit Fort Myers, about 20 minutes northeast, or Naples, 26 miles south. Estero Boulevard is famous for its many restaurants and night spots as well as its shops and boutiques.Check-in Time:
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Units 42 through 47 are located across a busy street from the beach. Units assignment is final.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, or people with walking difficulties.