Magic Tree is the ideal place for family fun and entertainment. Adult and children's pools are available onsite, as well as picnic areas, discounted ticket sales, and much more. The resort does not offer shuttle service nor does it allow pets.Check-in Time:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 25.00 to 35.00 U.S. dollars for 1 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 50.00 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100.00 U.S. dollars.
- Tennis Courts will close in May 2017 for an undetermined period of time.
- Grounds will undergo renovation in January and February 2017 to allow for new foliage to be planted, pavers and a firepit to be installed. Cable TV, Wifi will also be installed during this time; access to units will be required.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.Please check with resort for smoking policy.Resort non-smoking policy.
- Pool will be closed during Mid May for approximately 1 to 2 weeks. Resort to provide exact dates when possible.
- April through June 2017 lobby will be remodeled and a movie theatre installed. May through October 2017 there will be ongoing renovation on various buildings.