Sandrift Resort, located in Olde Naples, offers a relaxed setting for your vacation while still providing plenty of opportunities for warm-weather activities. Swimming and sunbathing are popular both at the resort's outdoor pool or the nearby Gulf of Mexico beach. Tennis courts are just across the street with shuffleboard, a playground and green space. Stroll a half block north to Fifth Avenue South boutiques and restaurants, or enjoy the lush golfing green within three miles. Visit area attractions, such as Rookery Bay, Collier County Museum, Caribbean Gardens, or Everglades National Park.Check-in Time:
- Unit occupancy levels are strictly enforced.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Units are better suited for 2 adults with small children.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100.00 U.S. dollars. Due at check-in.