Guests staying at the Silver Seas Beach Resort willenjoy all the comforts of home just steps from newly renovated Fort Lauderdale Beach. You can immerse yourself in the cool water of the resort's swimming pool while watching the rhythmic waves of the Atlantic, or lay out a blanket or beach chair and hit the surf just a walk away. While on the beach test your surging, sailing, or fishing skills, or try a water sport you haven't yet attempted. Whithin walking distance is high fashion shopping, great nightlife and bike rentals.Check-in Time:
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Limit of 2 pkgs per guest. $5 fee charged, per pkg, for any addt’l. Recipient must be registered guest w/photo id and pkg tracking number to pick up. Pkgs only accepted w/in 3 days of check in & will be returned 5 days after delivery. No exceptions.
- No oversizied packages may be shipped to, nor will be accepted by, the resort.
- Minimum age check in is 25.
- There is a $20.00 amenity fee due at check in. Minimum age check in is 25.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, or people with walking difficulties.
- 'Between Aug 1 and Dec 31 2016 Silver Seas will be undergoing improvements and upgrades. During this time, the pool will be closed. The pool at the nearby Merriweather Resort will be available for use.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 200.00 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 5.00 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 20.00 U.S. dollars. Utility-Amenity Fee covers parking and WiFi charges.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 20.00 U.S. dollars.
- Parking Restrictions: No trailers, No boat parking, No RV parking, No large vehicle parking
- Outdoor pool will be closed from August 1, 2016 to February 28, 2017.