The Hammocks at Marathon - FL
Marathon, Florida - United States
Property ID: 7606
Marathon is located midway along the Florida Keys. At heart, it is a charming 18th-century fishing village, but the pace has picked up a bit with plenty of shopping and dining choices. Marathon is a family destination and one of the few places on Earth where you can watch the sunrise on one side of the road and the sunset just across the street. Marathon is the ideal destination for snorkeling and diving, Jet Skiing, and boating. When it comes to fishing, few places offer more diversity. This is tropical Florida at its best.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Minimum age check-in is 23.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- The resort will be under refurbishment and modernization from September 11, 2014 through April 03, 2015. Guests may encounter interior construction noise while staying at the Resort.
The work will commence floor by floor in order to lessen the direct impact to guests. The renovation will include full unit and hallway refurbishments.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 50 U.S. dollars.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 22 U.S. dollars for Hotel, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 30 U.S. dollars for 1 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 35 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Parking Restrictions: No large vehicle parking, No RV parking