The Houses at Summer Bay Orlando by Exploria Resorts - FL
Clermont, Florida - United States
Property ID: 6884
Located just minutes from the fun and excitement of Orlando’s world-famous area attractions, Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts is perfect for families and couples alike. The lushly landscaped 400+ acre resort with 64 acre spring-fed lake offers six heated swimming pools, a lakeside marina & aqua park with watersports, an 18-hole mini golf course, daily activities, entertainment, sports courts, casual dine-in and poolside bar & grills, and the all NEW Buccaneer Bay Adventure Park. Tickets to the Disney theme parks can be conveniently purchased on-site and complimentary shuttle transportation is offered daily to Disney and Universal theme parks. Exciting developments continue on the resort including unit renovations, a new 10,000 sq ft Activities Center and a new 6-story, 46-unit luxury condo building. All resort amenities will remain open during this time of expansion
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort fee: Equipment Rental fee is $45.00 to $180.00 U.S. dollars. (Buccaneer Bay Adventure Park daily or multi day available. Please see resort website for rates.)
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a $80 U.S. dollars for 3 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: For all RCI reservations: There may be a 80.00 U.S. dollars for 3 Bedroom units, per stay.
- No complimentary cleaning services are provided.
- Contact the resort prior to confirming the vacation to request any special needs during your stay.
- Please visit website www.exploriaresorts.com for Buccaneer Bay Adventure Park rates.
- Cribs/Cots are available on request but for a fee.
- To reach the resort on the weekends and after 6p daily please call 352-242-1100.
- Power Boats are not allowed on the resort's lake.
- All onsite food and activity charges will be billed to the unit confirmed.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- This resort does not offer daily maid service.