The Summits in Panama City Beach, Florida offers you the best of the Gulf, with 600 feet of white sand hugging a high-rise resort full of amenities. From the pools and spa (two adult pools, one heated, a children's pool and a hot tub), to the exercise room, arcade, and outdoor area for barbecues, picnics and shuffleboard, and a comprehensive activities schedule for folks of all ages, you could call this resort your beach vacation and never have to stray far to have a good time.Check-in Time:
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Effective 2/19/14 the resort's new Front Desk phone # is 850/235-8797.
- From the middle of March through the middle of April, you must be 25 years or older to check-in.
- Resort fee: Parking fee is 15.00 U.S. dollars. (There is a parking fee of $15.)
- Resort fee: Late Check Out Fee fee is 100.00 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 150.00 to 500.00 U.S. dollars. 500.00 from March to April.