Vacation Internationale at Sand Pebble Resort - FL
Treasure Island, Florida - United States
Property ID: A318
Sand Pebble Resort overlooks the Gulf of Mexico on a portion of the 28-mile stretch of beach that comprises the Pinellas Suncoast. A short walk away are John's Pass, a popular fishing spot, and John's Pass Village, a favorite haunt of shoppers. Busch Gardens and other Suncoast amusements are within an easy drive. You'll also find a good selection of restaurants nearby. The resort's activities director can plan great days for vacationers of all ages.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 29 to 48 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay.
|Studio - Sleeps 2 / Partial Kitchen||11/28/2015 - 12/5/2015||$839.99$587.99||Select|