Alenya, Aude - France
Property ID: A217
The resort is located in the center of Alenya village in the southern part of the Languedoc Roussillon, 5 minutes away from the beach and the 18-hole golf course of Saint Cyprien. Situated on a 9.88-acre (4 hectare) landscaped site with 100-year-old pine wood, the complex offers sports and leisure facilities such as a car park, bar, jacuzzi, swimming pool, and medical beauty treatments.
Check-in Time: 17:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Included 1 free access per person per week
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 250 Euros.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 45 to 50 Euros.
- Resort fee: Additional Maid Service fee is 105 to 180 Euros.
- Resort fee: Safe fee is 8 to 30 Euros.
- Resort fee: Optional halfboard fee is 28 Euros.