Domaine de Gavaudun - France
Gavaudun, Aquitaine - France
Property ID: 4195
"Le Domaine de Gavaudun" (France) is a splendid property with 35 ha (87 acres) of undulating fields and woods. Village de Vacances ****, it is a calm green oasis perfectly situated in the south of historic Perigord (Dordogne), the region of a thousand Châteaux, near Quercy, Gascony and Guyenne. Its old charming renovated buildings, its excellent restaurant, the Auberge de Vezou, and its modern accommodations in the middle of nature, together with the many organised activities, will make for a memorable stay. A car is essential to fully enjoy the area.
Check-in Time: 17:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Outdoor pool will be closed from September 15, Annually to June 15, Annually.
- Restaurant will be closed from September 1, Annually to July 1, Annually.
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 300 Euros.
- Mandatory fee: Tourist Tax per person per day is 0.80 Euros.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 20 to 50 Euros.
- Resort fee: Additional Maid Service fee is 30 to 80 Euros.
- Resort fee: Beds/Cots fee is 20 Euros.