Maeva Clubhotel Beryl Belle Plagne - France
Aime - France
Property ID: 2160
The longest cable car lift in the world will take members to the ski slopes at the Clubhotel, a French ski resort which stands facing the impressive panorama of Mont Blanc. Situated adjacent to the ski lifts, it offers 212km (132mi) of pistes (trails) from 1250 to 3520m (4100 to 11,500ft). In summer there is tennis, squash, swimming, horseback riding, rafting, and rock climbing. There is also a well equipped, commercial center, with shops, restaurants, bars, and a supermarket
Check-in Time: 17:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Linen changes will be notified upon arrival at resort.
- Parking Restrictions: Limited parking onsite
- Mandatory fee: Tourist Tax per person per day is 1.09 Euros.
- Resort fee: Additional Maid Service fee is 40 Euros.
- Resort fee: Safe fee is 2 to 10 Euros.
- Resort fee: Parking fee is 67 Euros.
- Resort fee: Internet fee is 2 to 10 Euros.