Clubhotel Serre-Chevalier is set at 1470yd in the Hautes Alpes. The resort takes its name from the dominant local peak, which provides extensive skiing for over 1200 acres to a height of 1470yd. The Clubhotel is set 320yd from the ski lifts, which link the three villages of Chantemerle, Villeneuve and Montiers Les Bains. Bordered by the Parc des Ecrins, the resort offers many activities.Check-in Time:
Sunday, SaturdayImportant Information
- Outdoor pool will be closed from September 15, Annually to July 15, Annually.
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Parking Restrictions: Limited parking onsite
- Resort fee: Additional Maid Service fee is 40.00 Euros.
- Resort fee: Internet fee is 15.00 Euros.
- Resort fee: Beds/Cots fee is 16.00 Euros.
- Mandatory fee: Tourist Tax per person per day is .75 Euros. Fee per day and per pax
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 200.00 Euros.