Paros - Greece
Property ID: 4806
Anezina Village is located in Drios Village on the south-eastern side of Paros island. Visitors may enjoy the great beaches of this area, the characteristic windmills, the ancient ruins, the famed Parian wine and at sunset, the unique Aegean light. The resort offers a full self-catering environment but guests can always use the traditional cafe and snack bar available within the resort area. Apartments are built in the local style and because of the resort's location, all guests can enjoy a private and relaxed holiday.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100 Euros.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 25 Euros.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 85 Euros.
- Mandatory utility surcharge applies ONLY for units with the name "utility".