Santorini Villas - Greece
Santorini Island - Greece
Property ID: 6087
Back in 1985 it was decided by the owners to allocate their ancestral (old winery) to the visitors of Santorini island. The building dates from 1547 (labelled traditional) and is consisted of fully equipped houses. The traditional styled houses are carved into the rocks allowing the quest to feel the vibes and the energy of Santorini island. The owners’ aim is not to offer luxury but in a rural environment, giving the opportunity to the guests to live for a few days at the places, where their ancestors lived. All houses have a view of the vineyards and the sea. The complex is located in the village of Vourvoulos 1,5 km from the beach and 2,5 km from Fira. In Vourvoulos guests may enjoy the Greek hospitality in the traditional tavernas and taste the delicious local dishes and selected wines. Spending your holidays in Santorini Villas will give you the opportunity to experience the exceptional services and chance to explore the mystique island
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Tuesday, Friday
- Pool will be closed from October 16, Annually to June 1, 2018.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Resort is built on the rock so all windows and doors of the units are in front side.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.