Located on a lush hillside neighboring the Makai Golf Course, the Makai Club Resort is the perfect base for your island adventure. While you could easily spend your entire vacation relaxing at the resort’s sparkling pool or the nearby beach, there’s ample opportunity to explore The Garden Isle by land, air, and sea.Check-in Time:
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- A rental car is recommended to fully enjoy the area
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- The island has wild roosters that will crow in the early morning hours.
- ADA unit is available with advance request. The earliest you should contact the resort is 4 weeks prior to your check-in date.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, or people with walking difficulties.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 75.00 U.S. dollars for all units, weekly.
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is 5.94 U.S. dollars.
- Resort fee: Resort amenities fee is 10.42 U.S. dollars. (Per day.)