Honokowai, Hawaii - United States
Property ID: 2620
Located in prime territory on West Maui, the Hono Koa offers a wealth of activities ready for your enjoyment. The reefs offshore are a surfer's and snorkeler's paradise, and in the winter they become a playground for humpback whales. If golf is your game, there are 72 holes available on the renowned courses of Kapalua and Kaanapali. Arrangements can be made for fishing, sailing, scuba, parasailing, and helicopter touring.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- While the resort is oceanfront, the beach is NOT accessible. A swimming beach is located just two miles from the resort.
- If you arrive after the office has closed please pick up the courtesy phone on the wall. You will be connected to another resort which is open 24 hours. Please give the caller the property you are checking into, your last name, first name. The caller will give you the code for the silver lockbox next to the courtesy phone on the wall.
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is 20 to 40 U.S. dollars.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 75 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay.
- Office Hours are Office hours 8am to 5pm daily.