Honokowai, Hawaii - United States
Property ID: 2620
Located in prime territory on West Maui, the Hono Koa offers a wealth of activities ready for your enjoyment. The reefs offshore are a surfer's and snorkeler's paradise, and in the winter they become a playground for humpback whales. If golf is your game, there are 72 holes available on the renowned courses of Kapalua and Kaanapali. Arrangements can be made for fishing, sailing, scuba, parasailing, and helicopter touring.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- While the resort is oceanfront, the beach is NOT accessible. A swimming beach is located just two miles from the resort.
- Check-in after 5 PM pick up courtesy phone outside of the office. Phone rings automatically to a front desk agent who is available 24 hours.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 75 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay.
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is 20 to 40 U.S. dollars.