Lahaina, Hawaii - United States
Property ID: 2788
Welcome to the island of Maui and all of its beauty. The island is filled with colorful gardens and plenty of opportunities to enjoy scuba diving, fishing, sailing and snorkeling. To get an even better view of the splendor of Maui, take a helicopter ride. For the early riser, a morning trip to the top of Haleakala is breathtaking. If you enjoy staying close to the resort, visit the old whaling town of Lahaina where you'll find history and beauty combined in one place.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- There is one handicapped accessible room its a 1-4-2, and begins Thursday. Member must call the resort 21 day prior to check in to reserve this room. They must confirm a Thursday check first come first serve.
- The resort does not have rollaway beds.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Mandatory fee: State Lodging tax is 50 to 100 U.S. dollars.
|Hotel - Sleeps 2||11/29/2015 - 12/6/2015||$1,709.99||Select|
| ||12/5/2015 - 12/12/2015||$1,709.99||Select|
| ||12/6/2015 - 12/13/2015||$1,709.99||Select|
| ||12/11/2015 - 12/18/2015||$1,709.99||Select|
| ||12/12/2015 - 12/19/2015||$1,709.99||Select|
| ||12/13/2015 - 12/20/2015||$1,709.99||Select|