Kihei, Hawaii - United States
Property ID: 1287
A tropical island paradise, Kamaole Beach Club is beautifully landscaped with palm trees, hibiscus and orchids. Guests are within walking distance to many of Kihei's shops and restaurants, which range from casual cuisine to fine dining. Full days can be spent relaxing on the beach, boogie boarding, snorkeling or lounging poolside. In the evening, enjoy sunset cocktails on the lanai or gather in the grassy, furnished grill area for an impromptu barbecue with other guests.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 09:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is 20 to 40 U.S. dollars.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Units are not airconditioned but have ceiling fans. Portable A/C units may be rented onsite for $100 week
- Hawaiian Transient Tax paid at check-in. $21.70-1BR and $27.93 -2BR.
- $50 mandatory resort fee. Cleanining fines imposed if smoking occurs.
- Resort fee: Resort amenities fee is 50 U.S. dollars. (Mandatory)