Kailua, Hawaii - United States
Property ID: 0279
Lea Casa is located beside the ocean, close to all the superb golf courses, historic sites, and scenic attractions that have made Hawaii one of the world's leading vacation spots. The units surround a courtyard, landscaped with palms and lush tropical foliage, with outdoor freshwater and saltwater pools at its center. The courtyard also has grills, dining tables and chairs. Near the resort, you can enjoy snorkeling, surfing, parasailing, fishing, and skin-diving. Nearby activity desk for booking excursions. Golf, tennis, and hiking are also popular. Kailua-Kona, home to Lea Casa, is situated on Hawaii's western coast, and is also home to many historic buildings and monuments.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort not staffed and no onsite manager. Contact Cindy with issues. If you do not receive a pre-arrival letter from resort 10 days prior to your arrival, please contact Cindy at 808-756-9607 (office) or 808-987-6291 (cell). A listing of your unit assignments is posted in the lobby for reference.
- Front Desk is not staffed and no onsite manager is available. Guests should go directly to their confirmed unit number as listed on their confirmation paperwork. Please follow instructions for key lock box.
- Touch pad door locks are located on the front door of each unit. A map of the complex is posted in the lobby for reference. .
- Prior to your arrival Lea Casa will send and/or email you an additional detailed pre-arrival letter with the door lock code. This letter will confirm your unit assignment and give you further instructions on how to find the Lea Casa complex in Kona, where your unit is located in the complex and also how to enter your unit upon your arrival since there will be no staff member at the front desk.
- Mandatory fee: Lodging tax is 20 to 40 U.S. dollars. Cash or Credit is accepeted.