Kailua, Hawaii - United States
Property ID: 0279
Lea Casa is located beside the ocean, close to all the superb golf courses, historic sites, and scenic attractions that have made Hawaii one of the world's leading vacation spots. The units surround a courtyard, landscaped with palms and lush tropical foliage, with outdoor freshwater and saltwater pools at its center. Near the resort, you can enjoy snorkeling, surfing, parasailing, fishing, and skin-diving. Golf, tennis, and hiking are also popular. Kailua-Kona, home to Lea Casa, is situated on Hawaii's western coast, and is also home to many historic buildings and monuments.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Press down on the black button next to the dial. Pull to remove the lid. Remove the key, replace the lid and enter your unit. Please replace the lock box key back into the lock box. There will be 2 sets of keys on the counter for your use.
- Mandatory fee: Lodging tax is 20 to 40 U.S. dollars.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Resort not staffed and no onsite manager. Contact Cindy with issues.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Front Desk is not staffed and no onsite manager is available. Guests should go directly to their confirmed unit number as listed on their confirmation paperwork. Mailing address includes #309, which is NOT a guest unit. Please follow instructions for key lock box.
- Key boxes to each unit are located on the front door of each unit. A map of the complex is posted in the lobby for reference. .