Raintree at Kona Reef Hawaii features a four-story beachfront condominium resort complex situated on 6 acres on the Kona Coast. The resort has garden and ocean views and every unit has a balcony or patio. The oceanfront destination features its own swimming pool, party pavilion and barbecue area. The resort is within a ten minute walk to the historic fishing village of Kailua-Kona where you will find a great selection of restaurants and shops. The Kona Reef offers a generous ocean-facing pool, hot tub and lounge chairs, along with a poolside cabana and four barbecue grills.Check-in Time:
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Contact the resort if arriving with more than 2 people.
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Various unit construction is on going thru the end of July 2016. There may be some dust and noise. Minimum impact to vacation experience.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Please contact the resort prior to arrival for assistance with reservations regarding dining and other actvities.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Mandatory fee: Local tax is 4.166 % U.S. dollars. General Excise Tax
- Mandatory fee: State Lodging tax is 20.00 to 40.00 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 4.00 U.S. dollars. Per day.