Located on the famous Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii, the Royal Aloha Keauhou-Kona Surf and Racquet Club is your base for a beautiful tropical vacation. Close to everything, the resort includes an extensive recreation area featuring tennis courts, a large swimming pool, and a clubhouse.Check-in Time:
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Contact the resort prior to confirming the vacation to request any special needs during your stay.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Resort fee: Key fee is 50.00 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is 29.00 to 35.00 U.S. dollars.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 30.00 to 45.00 U.S. dollars. Energy surchage for 1BR is $30 and 2BR is $ 45.