Royal Aloha Vacation Club/Waikiki offers its guests numerous on-site vacation amenities. These include a swimming pool, saunas, hot tubs, paddle tennis courts and a barbecue area. Laundry facilities and elevators are also available and the resort is handicapped-accessible. The resort consists of three condominium towers, all within walking distance of Waikiki Beach. Along the beach you'll find not only a variety of restaurants featuring fine dining, fast foods, luaus and ethnic cuisine, but also exciting nightlife and world-class shopping.Check-in Time:
- The earliest you should contact the resort is 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
- Please check with resort for smoking policy.
- If arriving by taxi, guests should hold the cab until check-in is complete.
- Resort fee: Parking fee is 45.00 U.S. dollars. (Per week.)
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is 29.00 to 35.00 U.S. dollars. Based on unit size.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 35.00 to 45.00 U.S. dollars. Based on unit size.
- If arriving after check-in hours or confirming a reservation less than 48hours prior to check-in please call resort.