The resort is conveniently located on the western coast of Maui, between Kaanapali and Kapalua. The resort is only a 15- minute drive from the sights and shops in the historic town of Lahaina. Within a short walking distance is the new Kahana Gateway Commercial Center with shops, restaurants, and an art gallery. While you are in Maui, don't forget to take advantage of other popular activities such as luaus, whale watching, Lanai excursions, sportfishing, l parasailing, scuba diving and snorkeling, dinner cruises, and submarine rides.Check-in Time:
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- All 5541 units have ocean views.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Mandatory cleaning fee of $175 USD and a tax of $75 per unit per week charged.
- Contact the resort should you have any questions at info@ mauiresorts.com or visit the resort's website www.mauiresorts.com.
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is 20.00 to 40.00 U.S. dollars. Per week