The Cliffs Club is located in Princeville, on Kauai's northern coast. Enjoy swimming in the beautiful pool and relaxing in a choice of two hot tubs. The resort also features two tennis courts, a full-size volleyball/badminton court, a half-court basketball court, two shuffleboard courts, and a childrens' playground. A putting green with a sand trap round out the Cliffs amenities. In the evening have a family meal at the oceanfront barbecue gazebo. Discount golf and spa usage is offered at the adjacent Robert Trent Jones Course to all Cliffs Resort guests.Check-in Time:
Sunday, Thursday, Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Units are not airconditioned. fans may be rented for a fee.
- Construction is taking place for a solar project on the grounds that may result in noise and dust. The landscaping around the buildings will also be affected. Work will continue through December of 2016.
- Resort fee: Resort amenities fee is 75.00 U.S. dollars. (Mandatory)
- Mandatory fee: Lodging tax is 20.00 to 40.00 U.S. dollars. Hawaii Transient Accomodations Tax