Vacation Internationale Kapaa Shore - HI
Kapaa, Hawaii - United States
Property ID: 0526
Enjoy sun, sand, and surf in the tropical paradise of Kauai at Kapaa Shore. Located on the island's eastern coast, the resort offers 400 feet of beach, an outdoor pool, sun deck, whirlpool, a barbecue and picnic area, and a tennis court. Water sports can be enjoyed along Kauai's many beaches. One of the island's most beautiful attractions is Kalaheo, site of the Olu Pua Gardens. Other sight-seeing possibilities include the Wailua Falls, Holo-Holo-Ku Heiau (a stone where human sacrifices took place), and the white-sand beaches of Coco Palms.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Mandatory fee: State Lodging tax is 20 to 40 U.S. dollars.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 75 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay.