Princeville, Hawaii - United States
Property ID: 1376
On the northern shore of Kauai, there's a beautiful plateau overlooking romantic Hanalei Bay. Amidst this splendor, you'll find the smaller and more private paradise of Ka'Eo Kai. A stroll along its winding paths takes you past waterfalls, streams, gardens and ponds that complement the beauty of this remarkable natural setting. The clubhouse, tennis court, spa, BBQ grills and two pools at Ka'Eo Kai offer much to do in a peaceful and exotic surroundings. The resort has an RCI on-site office and walk-ins are welcome. Flocks of wild chickens roam the island and crowing roosters may be heard throughout your stay. The state of Hawaii requires resorts to collect a transient accommodation tax based on the size of the unit confirmed. This can range up to $US 60 per week.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Parking Restrictions: Limited parking onsite
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- The earliest you should contact the resort is 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
- Please contact the resort directly at 808-826-6549 if your arrival time is after 10pm to schedule a late check in experience at Wyndham Ka’eo Kai. Check in time begins at 4pm. Must be at least 21 years old to check in. Please have a valid photo ID and credit card. There will be $150 dollar security deposit required at check in.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a $75 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay.
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is $8.12 to $51.31 per week, collected upon check-in U.S. dollars.
- Studio units are hotel size meant for two adults at approximately 330 sq. ft. It includes a dorm-sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dinnerware sets for 2, table, and two chairs. The studio units do not include a sofa or closet. They are cozy but best used as a simple base of operations for island explorers and other active guests.
- Units are not air conditioned, but all units include ceiling fans.
|Studio - Sleeps 2 / Partial Kitchen||4/28/2016 - 5/5/2016||$1,349.99||Select|
| ||5/21/2016 - 5/28/2016||$1,349.99||Select|