Grand Pacific Resorts at Makai Club - HI
Princeville, Hawaii - United States
Property ID: 1254
A golf paradise off the beaten path! You will not find a cozier setting for family or romantic vacation than the secluded Makai Club, sloped on a gentle hillside along the 27-hole Makai Golf Course in renowned Princeville. Find high-energy fun playing championship golf, splashing poolside, participating in organized resort events and exploring sightseeing pleasures. Or just bask in Kauai's breathtaking island beauty, completely shrouded from the outside world by towering Norfolk Pines and lush tropical foliage.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- A rental car is recommended to fully enjoy the area
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- The earliest you should contact the resort is 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Units are not airconditioned. fans may be rented for a fee.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a $75 U.S. dollars for all units, weekly.
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is $33.74 per week U.S. dollars.
- The island has wild roosters that will crow in the early morning hours.