Cambay Spa & Resorts, Jaipur - India
Jaipur, Rajasthan - India
Property ID: A960
Rajasthan is an ancient land of historical forts, enigmatic temples, and enchanting arts and crafts. A rich legacy of its bygone era still echoes in its unique dance, music, and architectural monuments. Jaipur, the capital city, has inherited this tradition and now unites it with a magnificent future. Adorning this modern metropolis is Cambay Spa and Resort, a unique hub of famed Indian hospitality and luxury. It houses the "Orient Spa", the largest in Rajasthan and set in world-class standards, it offers a wide range of Ayurvedic and International spa therapies.
Resort Eamil : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-in Time: 11:00
Check-out Time: 09:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent. Extra bed charge applicable per person/day. Studio unit suitable for 2 adults and 1 child. Microwave provided on request.
- Mandatory Gala dinner applicable: 25th December, Christmas Eve & 31st December New Year Eve
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is Rs.2000/- payable at time of check-in, local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is Rs.2450/-Studio; Rs.3850/-One bedroom; per week, local currency.
- Studio units have a double bed and matress & 1 bedrooms have double bed and 2 mattress.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have any privacy.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency.
- Photo ID mandatory at time of checkin. Arrival prior checkin time, units allotted ONLY if available.