Orange County Resort - India
Coorg - India
Property ID: 3452
Orange County Resort's unusual English Tudor-style cottages, complete with thatched roofs, lie within a lush 300-acre coffee plantation between the River Cauvery and the fringes of Karnataka's largest forest reserve. The grounds lead down to a lake where boating facilities are available, and Nagarahole National Park is less than an hour away, and the historic city of Mysore is 62 miles from the resort. Plantation tours and forest hikes are organized by the resort, and Ayurvedic massage facilities are also available at the resort for guests complete relaxation.
Resort Email :email@example.com
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Only 1 and 2 bedroom units have operational fireplace. Wood can be purchased at the resort. Room hearters available for a fee, in colder months not charged.RO (reverse osmosis) water available in all units. No kitchen facilities provided in the units except studio units.
- Mandatory Carnival charges will be applicable in the resort on food package between 20th and 31st December.
- For any queries/latecheck-in please contact Indira Shetty(Sr.Mgr) on +91 8041911201/8025586861/9980137115 International guests adviced not to drive in India.Helicopter transfers availabile for a fee.
- Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent.The last 50-60kms road leading to the resort is a rough drive.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is Rs.3000/- per unit payable at time of checkin, local currency.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have privacy.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is From 1st April 2014 - Studio-Rs.9350/-; 1Bedroom-Rs.12200/-; 2Bedroom-Rs.17900/- per week to pay in local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is From 1st April 2015 - Studio-Rs.10670/-; 1Bedroom-Rs.15250/-; 2Bedroom-Rs.22350/- per week to pay in local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is From 1st April 2016 - Studio-Rs.13340/-; 1Bedroom-Rs.19070/-; 2Bedroom-Rs.27970/- per week to pay in local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.