Nainital, Uttarakhand - India
Property ID: 5859
Spread over an area of 10 acres, the resort is concealed in a thick mango grove. Exotic mixed shrubbery, alive with flowers, is crossed by pebbled paths leading to charming cottages with open patios. The wonderful stillness is broken only by the sound of the Kosi River and myriad birds.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- For pickup/drop services contact in advance on +9111 46520000, fax 46520050
- Corbett National Park is open during the following period: Dhikala Zone-15th Nov to 15th June; Durgadevi-15th Nov to 15th June; Birjani-15th Oct to 30th June & Jhirna Zone is open through out the year.
- Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent. No Television in the units.For fishing guests must carry their own equipment. Warm clothing essential for winter.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is Rs.3000/- Hotel unit per week, local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency.