The Naini Retreat- Nainital - India
Nainital - India
Property ID: A961
Once the residence of Maharaja of Pilibhit, The Naini Retreat, one of the finest hotels in Nainital, has majestic buildings exuding an 'Old World Charm' that houses modern luxuries. 1km from the Mall, the resort is situated on the picturesque Ayarpatta Slopes overlooking the Naini Lake. It provides a breathtaking view at an altitude of 1995 meters. Tastefully designed bedrooms, intimate dining room overlooking valleys and the view of the Himalayas makes it a complete holiday experience. The resort organizes special cultural evenings performed by traditional Kumaoni artists."
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Studio unit is a duplex, suitable for 2 adults and 2 children (upto12 years old).
- Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is Rs.3000/-Studio per week, local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency.