Hyderabad - India
Property ID: 4256
Amrutha Castle is a luxury boutique hotel in Hyderabad, built on the lines of a Bavarian Castle, Schloss Neushwanstien. This abode of royal luxury and gorgeous grandeurs, constructed in medieval European architectural style, is located in front of the State Secretariat with the magnificent Birla Mandir in the background. The hotel has been fashioned to give a rustic, country look complete with wooden beams and flooring. Sophisticated facilities and a friendly staff waiting in attendance will make you feel like royalty. The property covers 76,415 square feet of built up area and is comprised of 90 well-appointed, centrally air-conditioned rooms.
Resort email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-in Time: 12:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Photo ID mandatory at time of checkin. Arrival prior checkin time, units allotted ONLY if available.
Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort is undergoing rennovation till 30th November'12 which may cause disturbance.
- Email and inform resort in advance of late arrival, sole discretion to release unit/s without notice.
- Utility fees applicable on full week basis irrespective of duration of stay.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is Rs.2800/- local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Luxury Tax is 5% on room rent to pay in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is 7.41% on room rent to pay in local currency.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have any privacy.