Clifftop Club (4276)-4 Night - India
Auli - India
Property ID: SDB2
At an altitude of 10,000 ft Clifftop Club is located on the snow clad Himalayas in one of India's most scenic areas. The resort has clear 270 degree view of the Nanda Devi range, the highest in India. In winter the area is a paradise for snow sports, and in summer guests can enjoy numerous marked walks and mountain bike trails, extended treks to the Valley of Flowers and day trips to Badrinath. At the backdrop of the resort lies the famous high altitude Gorson Reserve Forest which is richly inhabited by rare Himalayan wildlife.
Resort Email : email@example.com
Check-in Time: 12:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Monday
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- High altitude may aggravate certain health conditions.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- The last 100 meters road from the drop point to the resort is steep. ATVs are available for a fee on request and subject to availability. In case of any difficulty in reaching from Joshimath to Auli, members are requested to contact customer care on 09756813311for assistance.
- Supply of hot water is limited and water supply gets affected in winter due to below zero temperature.
In case of major electricity break down in the area, resort will have generator back up for limited hours i.e. between 8am to 10.30am & 7.30pm to 10pm. Utility fee applicable for 4 nights regardless of duration of stay.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have any privacy.
- Cable car is currently non opertional, alternate is Chair car which operates from 10.00am to 4.00pm. Resort is accessible only by chair car. There are more than 150 steps from GMVN to the pickup tower of chair car.
Road leading to the resort is closed by the border authorities. For members driving down, parking facility with fee is subject to the availability at GMVN or alternatively at Joshimath
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is Rs.2500/- payable at time of check-in, to pay in local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 2 Bedroom-Rs.6400/-; 1 Bedroom-Rs.4800/-; Studio-Rs.3600/- for 4 nights, to pay in local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Resort fee: Resort amenities fee is Chair Car Fees: Rs.200/- (one way) per person from GMVN Hotel to Tower #8, to pay in local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Due to state regulatory advise, Kitchen facilities removed. All reservations done after 28th Feb'15 will be given 20% discount on food items.Only Electric Kettle and Toaster will be provided in the rooms.
Food charges will be 750 for breakfast and one meal lunch or dinner per adult per night and child between 5 years to 12 years will be 450 per child per night.