Hill Country Resorts-Kodaikanal - India
Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu - India
Property ID: 5193
Hill Country Holiday Resort is a hill station situated at an altitude of 1500 mtrs, perched on the southern crest of the Palani Hills on the Western Ghats, Kodaikanal or Kodai as it is popularly called and enjoys a healthy climate throughout the year. Kodaikanal is surrounded by thickly wooded slopes, sparkling waterfalls and elegant hillside cottages making it a trekker's delight
Resort Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-in Time: 12:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Room heaters provided for a fee.
- Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent.
- Club Mahindra Units (CMH/A, CMH/B, CMH/C) does not have kitchen facility. These rooms are back facing and don't offer scenic view.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have privacy.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is Rs 16100/- for two bedroom, Rs 10500/- for one bedroom, Rs 8400/- for Studio per week, to pay in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency.
- A government issued PHOTO id is required at check-in.
- All guests must have a Photo ID at check-in