Jodhpur, Rajasthan - India
Property ID: C684
Standing as an oasis of natural peace and hospitality at the foothill of a gigantic
sedimentary hill, combining modern architecture with the domes and arches of a bygone era, is Marugarh. The resort is built in 14 acres. To add to its beauty it is surrounded by gigantic hill. It is the only resort of its kind in Jodhpur, having all the modern facilities with a touch of Rajasthani culture.
Resort Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-in Time: 12:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Late arrival/cancellation: Mandatory to inform resort 24 hours in advance, in writing. Sole discretion to release unit/s without notice. Photo ID mandatory at time of check in. Arrival prior check in time, units allotted ONLY if available.
- Only Visa and Master credit cards accepted.
- Foreigners are advised not to drive in India. Resort can organize pick-up from the airport for a fee, contact resort in advance. Resort offers for booking services for local tours, contact reception
- Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is Rs.300/- per day to pay in, local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is Rs.3000/- to pay in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have privacy.