Pushkar, Rajasthan - India
Property ID: C698
The Pushkar Fort is the first Dessert Fort in Rajasthan. It is the first fully restored & Air conditioned Ethnic Hotel in India with all modern amenities amidst old world charm. It is spread over 10 Acers which is situated in the base of Savitri Temple. Pushkar Fort aims to provide traditional Rajput hospitality to its valued guest.
Resort Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-in Time: 12:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Utility fee is applicable on full week basis regardless of duration of stay.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Resort arranges pick-up facility for a fee (Prior information required).Foreigners are advised not to drive in India.
- All units are on ground floor but with more than one flight of stairs. Resort arranges for package tours.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have privacy.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is Hotel unit Rs.2100/- per week per unit to pay in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is Rs.3000/- to pay in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency.