This resort blends an Indian and Goan atmosphere with modern Western amenities. The central feature of this spectacular resort is a 3-tier swimming with sunken bar surrounded by landscaped gardens and waterfalls that also include water slides, Jacuzzi and children's pool. The health and fitness center features sauna and steam rooms and a spa offering Ayurvedic treatments, and fitness enthusiasts will appreciate the gym and squash court. And at mealtime, enjoy indoor and outdoor dining and a variety of cuisines, from Casa Lisboa Restaurant, Jamaica Inn English Pub or the Terrace.
Resort Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgCheck-in Time:
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent
Please contact your resort before travelling to arrange an airport transfer. Costs and details will be provided by the resort at time of enquiry
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have privacy.
- Resort no longer offer extra bed facility on chargeable or complimentary basis. So the members need to strictly adhere by the occupancy.
Studio- 2 adults +1 child age of 4 years: 1 bedroom - 4 adults +2 kids age of 4 years ; 2 bedroom - 6Adults +2 kids age of 4 years.
- This resort is a family orientated resort. Room refurbishment at Haathi Mahal will finish by the end of October and the up gradation of lobby toilets will be done in the first week of November.
- On early arrival units allotted ONLY if available.
- A government issued PHOTO id is required at check-in.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 2000.00 local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Luxury Tax is 200.00 local currency. Per day, Per room
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 4492.00 to 8685.00 local currency. Per week, based on bedroom size.