The Country Club Wildlife Resort - India
Bandipur, Karnataka - India
Property ID: C770
This forest resort is situated in the National Park Bandipur in between Mysore and Ooty. Totally Eco friendly resort, beautiful location. The multi cuisine restaurant 'Spice'serves Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian Food, besides a well stocked bar, pool side area, and a well maintained Swimming pool. Resort activities include Volley Ball, Shuttle, Tennis, Cricket, Table Tennis, Billiards and Carom Board. Every effort is made to take great care to fulfill the smallest wish of the guests through personalized services.
Check-in Time: 12:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Bandipur National Park is closed for tourism as per orders from Supreme Court until further notice.
Bandipur forest gate will be closed at 8pm till 6.30am. Movement of vehicles is strictly prohibited during
this time. Resort is approximately 4kms from the gate.
- Email and inform resort in advance of late arrival or cancellation, sole discretion to release unit/s without notice. Utility fee applicable on full week basis regardless of duration of stay.
- Photo ID mandatory at time of check in. Arrival prior check in time, units allotted ONLY if available.
Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent.
- No kitchen facility. Hotel units for 4 suitable for 2 adults and 2 children below 12years; Hotel units for 6 suitable for 4 adults and 2 children below 12years.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is Rs.4200/- Hotel for 4pax; Rs.5600/- Hotel for 6pax, per week to pay in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency.