Hilton Mumbai International Airport Hotel - India
Mumbai - India
Property ID: 6475
The Luxury Club at LeRoyal Meridien is situated close to Mumbai international and domestic airports in the new commercial hub of Mumbai. The hotel provides wide-ranging facilities, making it ideal for both business travel and vacations. The colonial era is recreated in a unique style by international designers and is supported with an abundance of modern technology. LeRoyal Meridien is a statement of elegance and vibrancy.
Resort Email : email@example.com
Check-in Time: 14:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent.
Members confirmed to 1bedroom will be allotted 2 hotel units & members confirmed for studios will be given 1 hotel unit.
- 25%discount on Food and Beverages (not liquor). DVD available for a fee.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- On an average the temperature is 32 degrees Celsius April-June; 22 degrees Celsius November-January approximately. October-November is most suitable time for sightseeing and July-September Mumbai experiences heavy monsoons.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is is payable at time of checkin, local currency.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have privacy.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is Studio Rs.1100/-; 1 Bedroom Rs.2200/- per day to pay in local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Mandatory fee: Luxury Tax is 10% on utility fees to pay in local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.