The Tall Trees, Munnar - India
Munnar - India
Property ID: 3470
Set in the western ghats, Munnar is conveniently close to a host of great attractions: wildlife sanctuaries, an exotic sandalwood forest, a bird sanctuary, and enchanting hill stations. Just walking along its meandering country roads is in itself a trip for all the senses. The resort is situated in a splendid location with peace and isolation.
Resort Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-in Time: 12:00
Check-out Time: 09:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Woolen clothing recommended, temperature during summer is 15.2 to 25.8 degrees and winter is 0 to 10 degrees celsius.
- Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent.
Units should be confirmed minimum 16 days prior to the check in date
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- 1bedroom suitable for 2 adults & 2 children; 2bedroom suitable for 4 adults & 2 children. The living room does not have sofa cum bed, mattress will be provided on request.Resturant situated on an elevation, has a steep climb.
- No Television in the units, a common television room is available. Resort runs on generator.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is Rs.7000/- 2 Bedroom: Rs.7000/- 1 Bedroom; Rs.3500/-Studio per week, to pay in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Local tax is Luxury tax & service tax of 19.92% applicable on utility fees, to pay in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have privacy.