Toshali Royal View - India
Shimla - India
Property ID: 3823
The Himalaya Mountains offer a stunning backdrop to this luxurious mountain retreat, situated only 15 miles from Shimla. Surrounded by rich pine, deodar, oak, and rhododendron forests, this conveniently located resort has easy accessibility to Chail, Kufri, Naldhera, and other points of interest. This resort features a movie theatre, children's recreation center, and conference facilities. Relax in the resort's sauna after a long day of sightseeing, and then treat yourself to dinner at the Viceroy, a multi-cuisine restaurant that draws inspiration from Chinese, Indian, and Continental culinary traditions.
Resort Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Mandatory 'Gala Dinner': 24th Dec 2011-Christmas Eve Rs.2000/-per adult and Rs.1000/-per child (age 5-11); 31st Dec 2011- New Year Eve Rs.2500/-per adult and Rs.1000/-per child (age 5-11) payable at time of check-in. Children 0-4 years complimentary.
- Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent.Room tariff applicable for extra occupancy.Winter sports available only between December to March.
- Resort is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is for Hotel-Rs.3780/-; Studio-Rs.5460/-; 1Bedroom-Rs.7140/-; 2 Bedroom- Rs.8820/- to pay per week, in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Luxury Tax is 10% of the utility fees to pay, in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Local tax is 5.15% of the utility fees to pay, in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have privacy.