Toshali Royal View - India
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh - India
Property ID: 3823
The Himalaya Mountains offer a stunning backdrop to this luxurious mountain retreat, situated only 15 miles from Shimla. Surrounded by rich pine, deodar, oak, and rhododendron forests, this conveniently located resort has easy accessibility to Chail, Kufri, Naldhera, and other points of interest. This resort features a movie theatre, children's recreation center, and conference facilities. Relax in the resort's sauna after a long day of sightseeing, and then treat yourself to dinner at the Viceroy, a multi-cuisine restaurant that draws inspiration from Chinese, Indian, and Continental culinary traditions.
Resort Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Guest Certificate Policy: 48 hours prior notice, failing which guest will be charged daily room rent.Room tariff applicable for extra occupancy.Winter sports available only between December to March.
- Resort is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have privacy.
- Special meal plan for RCI members - All three meals Rs. 1125 OR Breakfast+1 meal Rs. 675 per adult (children below 12: Rs.550 for all 3 meals OR Rs.400 for Breakfast+1 meal) Taxes applicable. Meal plan differs during festive seasons. Taxes applicalble
- Resort giving special discount on transportation charges for RCI members.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is for Hotel-Rs.3780/-; Studio-Rs.5460/-; 1Bedroom-Rs.7140/-; 2 Bedroom- Rs.8820/- to pay per week, in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Luxury Tax is 10% of the utility fees to pay, in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Local tax is 5.15% of the utility fees to pay, in local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Service tax is applicable as per government rates to pay in local currency.