Bali Masari Villas & Spa - Indonesia
Bali, Bali - Indonesia
Property ID: 5459
Bali Masari Villas & Spa is luxurious while close to nature. Situated about 3 km from the beach, and close to the village of Sukawati which is famous for its art market. The 12 spacious villas are on the side of the valley over-looking the Petanu River, offering a peaceful and picturesque Balinese landscape. The resort boasts its own spa with highly trained staff. If you want a peaceful and romantic place to either hang around and unwind, or act as a convenient base for daily adventures, Bali Masari provides a very attractive option.
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Wednesday, 9 March 2016 and Tuesday, 28 March 2017 is a Nyepi Day in Bali. No Traffic is allowed. This includes all flights and cars. Everyone will have to stay in their house or resorts. All actives within the resort will not be affected. However do note that lights will be kept to a minimum .
- Mandatory fee: Local tax is 7.50 U.S. dollars.
- Resort fee: Beds/Cots fee is $35 U.S. dollars. (1BR04/02 for 2A2C below 12yrs old or 3adults. 2BR06/04 is for 4A2C below 12yrs old or 5adults.)