Bali Masari Villas & Spa - Indonesia
Bali, Bali - Indonesia
Property ID: 5459
Bali Masari Villas & Spa is luxurious while close to nature. Situated about 3 km from the beach, and close to the village of Sukawati which is famous for its art market. The 12 spacious villas are on the side of the valley over-looking the Petanu River, offering a peaceful and picturesque Balinese landscape. The resort boasts its own spa with highly trained staff. If you want a peaceful and romantic place to either hang around and unwind, or act as a convenient base for daily adventures, Bali Masari provides a very attractive option.
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Saturday,21 March 2015 and Wednesday, 9 March 2016 is a Nyepi Day in Bali. No Traffic is allowed. Include Flights and Cars. People have to stay in their house or in the resorts. Actives within the resort will not be affected. But lights will be kept to a minimum. The Utility charge of US$7.50 is apply per unit/night as of 1st July 2013.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Mandatory fee: Local tax is 7.50 U.S. dollars. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Resort fee: Beds/Cots fee is $35 U.S. dollars. Cash or Credit is accepeted. (1BR04/02 for 2A2C below 12yrs old or 3adults. 2BR06/04 is for 4A2C below 12yrs old or 5adults.)