An impressive tropical island resort set amongst picturesque mountains and coconut plantations. The town of Medewi is hidden away on the West Coast of Bali, just 20 minutes from Negara. Couples and families alike agree that the promise of quality, comfort, intriguing culture and peace of mind is for real. Here, guests are surrounded by mountains, ocean and coconut plantations while soaking in the sounds of nature on a tropical island. Our massage gazebo can relax and revitalize. Satisfaction and joy awaits at the Medewi Bay Retreat.Check-in Time:
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- 1 bedroom units for 4 are most suited to 2 adults and 2 children as they are small.
- Tuesday, 28 March 2017 is a Nyepi Day in Bali. No Traffic is allowed. This includes all flights and cars. Everyone will have to stay in their house or resorts. All actives within the resort will not be affected. However do note that lights will be kept to a minimum
- sofabed are comfortable for 2 children or 1 adult only.
- Resort fee: Beds/Cots fee is 10.00 U.S. dollars. (For extra bed, per night)
- Resort fee: Additional Maid Service fee is 10.00 U.S. dollars. (Upon request)
- Mandatory fee: Tourist Tax is 8.00 U.S. dollars. Per unit; Per day